Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hello world!

You can call me Gamaliel. I am a 20 year old male living in rural Middle Tennessee.

In the course of my life, I've come to realize something quite unnerving and frightening- The vast majority of human beings are not free. We're not even *somewhat* free. We live in a society where we are indoctrinated to become comfortable with our enslavement. It's time we began to wake up. There are thousands, hundreds of thousands who are beginning to see the nature of the world we live in, and want to change it.

We are a faceless, leaderless movement. There's many names for it... Abolitionism, Anarcho-Capitalism, the Liberty Movement... We consist of your neighbor, your boss, your best friend, your lover.... We're everywhere. No matter the name, the creed, the demographic, we all strive for one thing: freedom.

This is going to be my personal venting space where I post my views on current events, ideas and thoughts of a voluntary society, and anything else I find of interest. Follow me, and we'll take a journey.

Godspeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment